So, You want a Bar Louie of your very own?You've come to the right place.
A TOP SHELF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
A truly unique social gathering place, Bar Louie is a neighborhood bar and eatery with handcrafted cocktails, a featured selection of local and regional beers with over 20 taps, unique wines and craveable food in an inviting, urban atmosphere. Since 1990, our loyal guests have come to Bar Louie to eat, drink and be happy with old friends while making new ones.
With more than 110 locations across the country, Bar Louie combines the consistency of a national brand with local appeal. No two Bar Louie restaurants are alike, but each has a modern, relaxed vibe that expresses the brand’s identity. We’ve taken the bar experience to new heights, attracting an affluent 25-44 year-old crowd that enjoys premium cocktails, local brews, great food and hanging with friends.
“Each individual Bar Louie contains its own set of diverse characteristics, yet we offer operational systems and a roadmap to set up franchisees for success,” said Bar Louie Development. “Our franchisees experience the best of both worlds – they benefit from proven operating systems and home office support, but also have the flexibility to cater to the local neighborhood flavor.”
Don’t take our word for it? Just hear what our franchisees have to say:
“Bar Louie is the one of the most exciting concepts in my portfolio. Their support center is very open-minded and truly embodies a culture of freedom within a framework. It’s a fun franchise that takes pride in the food and drinks they serve, translating into a very lucrative investment on our part.” - Murad Fazal, owner and operator of Bar Louie, Subway and Dunkin Donuts.
Why Own Bar Louie?Here's just a couple of reasons.
Here's what insiders are saying:
"The distilled spirits industry generates around $100 billion in U.S. economic activity annually, according to the Distilled Spirits Council, a national trade association." – Entrepreneur.com
"Do you open a Subway franchise? No way. Where's the fun in that? You want to do something fun. You want to open a bar." -Michael J. Neff, From Behind the Bar: So You Want to Open a Bar
Bar Louie holds a unique placeholder in the Bar/Food/Drink Category:
- 90% of our customers say we are not a sports bar, yet 60% say when they watch the game they go to Bar Louie
- 51% of our guests are FEMALE – women feel very comfortable at Bar Louie
- 23% of our sales are after 10 pm – where do you think all the restaurant employees go after they leave work?
- Not one of our over 100 locations is the same
Do you have what it takes to be louie?Of course you do... or you wouldn't still be reading.
We’re looking for owners of concepts across all verticals who share our passion for creating a fun, entertaining experience that offers great food and amazing drinks. We want our franchisees to possess:
- Relevant restaurant or business experience
- A strong work-ethic
- An eye for talent
- A desire to be a part of their community
And you need to have some cash and equity – per location we require:
- $500,000 in Liquid Assets
- $1,500,000 in Net Worth
- Ability to execute and open quickly
You ready to make this happen?Let's do this thing!
Step by Step Process
- Call or email us now! (Jill Szymanski -Jill Szymanski | JSzymanski@blro.net | 214-218-2730
- Submit a franchise application for each of your partners
- Receive and review our Franchise Disclosure Document
- Validate with our Awesome Franchisees
- Attend an Executive Call to hear more about us and ask some questions
- Come to Addison (North Dallas), Texas to meet our team
- Receive Franchise Committee Approval
- Sign Agreements
How Do We Help?
We understand that a great customer experience starts with the franchisee. While we encourage our franchisees to take ownership and creative control, we also offer extensive support along the way, including:
- Full support through the site identification and construction process
- A comprehensive training program for restaurant teams
- Access to leading software and restaurant management tools
- Compelling advertising and local store marketing materials
- Extensive PR and social media programming